Change your phone number for UOB easily with this guide.
Remember to update your mobile number promptly to receive OTP.
How To Change Phone Number In UOB Using iBanking
Login to UOB Internet Banking
- Enter “USERNAME” & “PASSWORD“
- Click “Login“
Click on “My Profile”
- Click on “XXXXX“
- Click on “My Profile“
- Enter OTP when prompted
- Click “Submit“
Change Contact Number
- You can change the following numbers:
- Home number
- Mobile number
- Office number
- Fax number
- Click on “Save“
- Enter OTP using SecurePlus token
- Click “Confirm“
You may also submit this UOB change phone number form.
I hope this article helped you update your personal particulars in UOB. You can also change your address with this guide.
- So you’ve moved to your new house. Congratulations! Remember to change the address in POSB/DBS accounts. It is important to do ...
- Signing up for OCBC internet banking can be done easily using the following ways. You can apply for iBanking through: Online OCBC ATM Mail Branches This ...
- Standard Chartered’s XtraSaver Account offers quite a good CashBack on the amount spent. It is a MasterCard debit card which is ...
- This guide shows you how to update your UOB address online. Update your mailing address or residential address promptly in order ...
- Did you just receive a new DBS/POSB Credit card, Debit card or ATM card? You need to activate the card before ...