If you prefer to have debit cards instead of credit cards, Standard Chartered Bank Singapore has a few debit cards that might meet your needs.
SCB XtraSaver account offers one of the best debit cards with its generous cashback feature, up to 3% CashBack on MasterCard transactions anywhere in the world.
The usage of the MasterCard debit card offered by the SuperSalary account is also not too bad with its attractive 1% CashBack on eligible spending.
Bonus$aver account by Standard Chartered also comes with a Bonus$aver MasterCard debit card. Instead of giving you cash back, it qualifies you for bonus interest on your deposit balance in your Bonus$aver account.
MyWay is a savings account catered for 55 years old and above. Enjoy healthcare benefits with MyWay debit card.
XtraSaver Mastercard Debit Card
- Up to 15% CashBack on petrol
- Up to 3% CashBack on all MasterCard transactions anywhere
SuperSalary Mastercard Debit Card
- Attractive 1% CashBack
Bonus$aver World MasterCard Debit Card
- Charge a minimum of S$500 each month to earn up to 1.78% p.a. bonus interest on the first S$100000 in your Bonus$aver
MyWay MasterCard Debit Card
- Enjoy Healthcare Privileges
- Standard Chartered’s XtraSaver Account offers quite a good CashBack on the amount spent. It is a MasterCard debit card which is ...
- Did you just receive a new DBS/POSB Credit card, Debit card or ATM card? You need to activate the card before ...
- Looking to change your OCBC bank credit card limit? You can change your OCBC credit card limit with a Permanent credit limit ...
- Ever wondered if you should change your card PIN number? When is the last time you have actually changed it? It is ...
- Do you have a list of payee that is too long? It is time to do some housekeeping and remove ...