Change your phone number for Standard Chartered bank easily with this guide.
Remember to update your mobile number promptly to receive important messages.
How To Change Phone Number In Standard Chartered Using iBanking
Login to Standard Chartered Online Banking
- Enter “Username” & “Password“
- Click “Login“
Update Profile Details
- Hover over your Name
- Click Update Profile Details
- Approve the login on your SC mobile app
- Go to Contact Details section
- Click EDIT
Update Phone Numbers
- You can update the followings:
- Local/Overseas mobile number
- Local home number
- Local office number
- You can also update your Email Address
- Click Review
- Verify contact details changes
- Click Next
- Approve the Transaction on your SC mobile app
I hope this article helped you update your personal particulars in UOB.
- This is a guide on how to check OCBC credit card bill with internet banking. When it comes to bills, be ...
- Looking to change your OCBC bank credit card limit? You can change your OCBC credit card limit with a Permanent credit limit ...
- You can change the transfer limit for POSB/DBS to a larger amount if you need to transfer a bigger sum of ...
- So you’ve moved to your new house. Congratulations! Remember to change the address in POSB/DBS accounts. It is important to do ...
- The fastest way to deposit cash into your OCBC savings account is through ATM. No need to waste your time waiting ...