Need to split bills? Gone are the days where you need a bank’s account number to transfer money. PayNow saves you time to transfer money to friends or another person.
You no longer need to:
- Ask for the other party’s account number which is so many digits!
- Log in to internet banking
- Add their account number to your recipient list
- Initiate transfer
What is PayNow?
PayNow is a fund transfer service that is FAST, you can send and receive money instantly just by using the recipient’s NRIC or mobile number.
There are 7 participating banks: Citibank, DBS/POSB, HSBC, Maybank, OCBC, Standard Chartered, and UOB.
How PayNow Works?
How to Send Money Using PayNow
How to Receive Money Using PayNow
- Cannot remember your DBS/POSB account number? There are just too many numbers to squeeze into our head. No worries, it is ...
- Ever need to withdraw cash now and it’s a big amount? Bigger than what you normally do from the ATM. You will ...
- This guide shows you how to update your UOB address online. Update your mailing address or residential address promptly in order ...
- Do you have a list of payee that is too long? It is time to do some housekeeping and remove ...
- When you want to set up a funds transfer from another bank to your POSB/DBS account, you need to know ...