Need to split bills? Gone are the days where you need a bank’s account number to transfer money. PayNow saves you time to transfer money to friends or another person.
You no longer need to:
- Ask for the other party’s account number which is so many digits!
- Log in to internet banking
- Add their account number into your recipient list
- Initiate transfer
What is PayNow?
PayNow is a funds transfer service that is FAST, you can send and receive money instantly just by using the recipient’s NRIC or mobile number.
There are 7 participating banks: Citibank, DBS/POSB, HSBC, Maybank, OCBC, Standard Chartered, and UOB.
How PayNow Works?
How to Send Money Using PayNow
How to Receive Money Using PayNow
New service comes with new promotions! Register now, use later.
DBS PayNow $500 Cashback Lucky Draw
- Promo date: 12 September 2017 to 30 November 2017
- Lucky draw date: 15 December 2017
- 80 winners will each get S$500 cashback into their PayNow registered account
OCBC X PayNow $1000 Cashback Lucky Draw
- Promo date: 5 October 2017 – 3 November 2017
- 30 winners will each win S$1,000 cashback
- Promo date: 10 July 2017 – 31 December 2017
- First 3,000 Customers to register will receive S$5 Grab voucher
- Monthly draw date: Last Friday of every month from August 2017 to January 2018
- Grand draw date: 26 January 2018
- 1st Grand Prize: $2,888
- 2nd Grand Prize: $1,888
- 3rd Grand Prize: $888