Need to open new POSB/DBS savings account?
Gone are the days where you need to visit a branch to open a new savings account.
Both new and current customers of POSB/DBS are able to do the application online.
For POSB accounts,
POSB accounts available are:
- POSB Everyday Savings Account
- POSB SAYE Account
- POSB eMySavings Account
- POSB Current Account
For DBS accounts,
DBS accounts available are:
- DBS Multiplier Account
- DBS Multi-Currency Account (eMCA)
- eMySavings Account
For more information on opening deposit accounts via iBanking:
I hope this article helped you learn how to open an account in POSB/DBS. You may also want to see the account opening requirements.
- Change your phone number for UOB easily with this guide. Remember to update your mobile number promptly to receive OTP. How To ...
- Cannot remember your DBS/POSB account number? There are just too many numbers to squeeze into our head. No worries, it is ...
- Find the nearest OCBC (Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited) branch location in Singapore. Information includes: Branch address Operating hours Google map locations Note: All OCBC branches are closed ...
- Mid-Autumn is upon us. Hong Leong Finance Singapore is having a fixed deposit promotion for this festival. Get up to 1.80% p.a. ...
- The default daily transfer limit for OCBC is $5000. If you need to transfer $5001, you will need to increase ...