Setting up GIRO is an easy way to pay your bills.
No more missed bills!
This guide shows you how to set up GIRO payment with OCBC.
Set Up GIRO With OCBC Internet Banking
- Login to OCBC iBanking
- Go to “Payments & transfers”
- Click on “GIRO Services “
Set Up Your GIRO Payments
- Under “Set up” column
- Click on the “Set up” link
One Time Password
- Enter your OTP when prompted
- Click Submit
Enter GIRO Information
- Pay from
- Select an account to pay from
- Pay to
- Select a billing organization
- Bill reference no.
- Enter bill reference no
- Payment limit
- Contact Info
- Enter name and contact no.
Terms and Conditions
- Tick the agreement box
- Click “Next”
Note: Within 14 days, the billing organization will let you know if the GIRO application is successful. Keep paying your bills until you receive confirmation from them.
- So you’ve moved to your new house. Congratulations! Remember to change the address in POSB/DBS accounts. It is important to do ...
- Have you recently changed your contact number? Remember to update your phone number in POSB especially your mobile number as it is ...
- Not sure why you would want to request bank statement from POSB/DBS since you probably already have e-statement. But since you ...
- To open a new bank account in POSB, you can visit any POSB branch in Singapore with your NRIC or simply apply ...
- Are you going for an overseas holiday? Remember to activate your DBS/POSB cards for overseas use as they are disabled ...