This guide shows you how to request an annual fee waiver for your OCBC credit card.
The annual fee usually cost more than S$100, it certainly hurts our wallets.
You might be able to qualify for an automatic annual fee waiver if you manage to spend above a certain amount on the credit card.
If not, just follow the guide below to save yourself some money.
How To Request OCBC Credit Card Annual Fee Waiver
- Call OCBC hotline: 1800 363 3333
- Press 1 for English
- When prompted, say “Credit card annual fee waiver”
- When prompted, key in your NRIC number or Credit Card number
- Follow the instructions
- SMS to 72323
- WAV space <NRIC /Passport> space <Last 4 digits of card number>
- (for example WAV S8879899X 1234)
Note: The above methods are only good for first-time waiver requests. If you have been rejected once for the same waiver request, you will need to speak to their service executives on your appeals.
OCBC Automatic Annual Fee Waiver Requirements
- Did you just receive a new DBS/POSB Credit card, Debit card or ATM card? You need to activate the card before ...
- Ever wondered if you should change your card PIN number? When is the last time you have actually changed it? It is ...
- Need to open new POSB/DBS savings account? Gone are the days where you need to visit a branch to open a ...
- The fastest way to deposit cash into your OCBC savings account is through ATM. No need to waste your time waiting ...
- You stepped into POSB/DBS branch and you see the number of people waiting. And you wondered if you should come another ...