This guide shows you how to request an annual fee waiver for your OCBC credit card.
The annual fee usually cost more than S$100, it certainly hurts our wallets.
You might be able to qualify for an automatic annual fee waiver if you manage to spend above a certain amount on the credit card.
If not, just follow the guide below to save yourself some money.
How To Request OCBC Credit Card Annual Fee Waiver
- Call OCBC hotline: 1800 363 3333
- Press 1 for English
- When prompted, say “Credit card annual fee waiver”
- When prompted, key in your NRIC number or Credit Card number
- Follow the instructions
- SMS to 72323
- WAV space <NRIC /Passport> space <Last 4 digits of card number>
- (for example WAV S8879899X 1234)
Note: The above methods are only good for first-time waiver requests. If you have been rejected once for the same waiver request, you will need to speak to their service executives on your appeals.