When you want to set up a funds transfer from another bank to your POSB/DBS account, you need to know what is the branch code.
No matter where it is located, be it Tampines, Yishun or Clementi, all POSB accounts have a standard branch code of 081.
So you don’t need to go looking around for POSB branch code list.
DBS accounts’ branch code is the first 3 digits of the account number.
How To Check DBS/POSB Branch Code?
The POSB/DBS account branch codes are:
- If there are 10 digits in your account number, the branch code is the first 3 digits of your account number.
- If there are 9 digits in your account number, the branch code is “081“.
For POSB Accounts
- POSB Branch code: 081 (for POSB bank accounts with 9 digit account number)
- POSB Bank code: 7171
- POSB Swift Code: DBSSSGSG
- Branch Name: POSB Bank Ltd.
For DBS Accounts
- DBS Branch code: First 3 digits of the account number (for DBS bank accounts with 10 digit account number)
- DBS Bank code: 7171
- DBS Swift Code: DBSSSGSG
- Branch Name: DBS Bank Ltd.
I hope this article helped you learn how to find POSB/DBS branch code, bank code, and branch name easily.