Odin is a meticulous guy. He always check his OCBC credit card bill before he proceeds to pay them before due date.
He knows there are lots of credit card fraud, so he makes sure the transactions listed in the bill are made by him.
This guide shows you how you can check your card bill.
How To Check OCBC Credit Card Bill with iBanking
Login to OCBC internet Banking
- Enter “Access code” & “PIN“
- Click “Login“
What You Have Spent
- Under the “Credit cards” section, you can see how much you have spent for each credit card and the total spent for all your cards.
- For more details:
- Click on the credit card name
- Click on “Details / Transactions“
Select Current Statement
- At the dropdown box under Transaction History, select “Current Statement“
Enter One-time password
- Key in OTP when prompted
- Click Submit
Check OCBC Credit Card Bill
- You can check the items that are charged to the card for the current statement.
- You can also see the Amount Due and Due Date for payment.
I hope this article helped you learn how to check your OCBC credit card bill. You may also want to see our guide on checking your OCBC balance.
- Screenshots from OCBC taken Dec’17