You can change the transfer limit for POSB/DBS to a larger amount if you need to transfer a bigger sum of money to another account or decrease the limit to reduce the outflow of funds.
The maximum limit for transfer to another POSB/DBS accounts is S$25,000 and S$50,000 for transfer to other local bank accounts.
The default daily transfer limit:
- S$5000 to POSB/DBS accounts
- S$1000 to other local bank accounts
Follow the steps below to change the limit using iBanking.
How To Change Transfer Limit POSB/DBS Using iBanking
You can increase or decrease the transfer limit to other POSB/DBS accounts or other local bank accounts by following these steps:
– Login to your DBS/POSB Internet Banking platform.
- Go to “Transfer” -> Click on “More Transfer Services“
- Under “Manage Recipients and Transfers” -> Click on Change Local Transfer Limit.
- Choose the Transfer Type that you want to change (Other DBS or POSB account/Other local bank account)
- Select a New Limit amount
- Click “Next“
- Verify your information and click “Submit“
Click here to see how you can change ATM withdrawal limit.