Ever wondered if you should change your card PIN number?
When is the last time you have actually changed it?
It is a good practice to change your POSB/DBS ATM/Credit/Debit card PIN once a while.
To change card PIN,
Shows you how to change the PIN number at POSB/DBS ATM.
Check the location of the ATM nearby you:
You will need to bring along your card and existing card PIN.
At ATM, Under More Services -> Cards/PIN/iBanking/Phonebanking -> Change Card PIN
Here are some good tips on choosing a good PIN number that you can remember,
PIN numbers are personal, it is your responsibility to keep it safe.
I hope this article helped you in changing your PIN easily.
- To open a new bank account in POSB, you can visit any POSB branch in Singapore with your NRIC or simply apply ...
- Once you received your OCBC ATM card, you will need to activate the chip before first use. The card is blocked ...
- Do you always worry that you might forget to pay that bill? Especially the credit card bills! We can keep reminding ...
- So you’ve moved to your new house. Congratulations! Remember to change the address in POSB/DBS accounts. It is important to do ...
- Did you just receive a new DBS/POSB Credit card, Debit card or ATM card? You need to activate the card before ...