Ever need to withdraw cash now and it’s a big amount? Bigger than what you normally do from the ATM.
You will need to change the DBS/POSB ATM withdrawal limit as the default daily limit is only $2000 per day.
Any amount above the default daily limit will result in a failed transaction.
With iBanking, you can change the daily withdrawal limit for ATM cash withdrawal and set it to your preferred amount.
How To Change DBS/POSB ATM Withdrawal Limit Using iBanking
You can increase or decrease the cash withdrawal limit by following these steps:
– Login to your DBS/POSB Internet Banking platform.
- Go to “Cards“
- Click on “Change ATM Card Limit“
- Choose the ATM Card Number you want to change the limit for
- Tick the box for “ATM Cash Withdrawal Limit“
- You can change the limit amount to either of the following value: (maximum) $5000 / $3000 / $2000 / $1000 / (minimum) $500
- Tick the agreement box
- Click “Next”
- Very your information and click “Submit”
I hope this article helped you learn how to increase DBS/POSB ATM withdrawal limit. You can also increase “NETS Limit” and “ATM 3rd Party Funds Transfer Limit” using the steps above.
You may also want to see our guide on how to change the transfer limit.