Did you move to a new place recently? A change of home address is troublesome… but…
It is really important to update your mailing address soonest possible in order to continue receiving important letters from OCBC Bank.
You will not want to miss out that OCBC credit card bill, right?
How To Change Mailing Address For OCBC Bank using iBanking
Login to OCBC iBanking
- Enter your Access code and PIN
Click on “Change mailing address”
- Go to “Customer service” tab -> click on “Change mailing address“
- Input One-time password when prompted
Choose accounts to be updated
- Select the account(s) that the mailing address needs to be changed.
- Click “Next“
Input New address
- Choose the Address type.
- Input New address.
- Tick “I agree with the authorisation and agreement“.
- Click “Next“
- Verify the new address and accounts to be updated are correct.
- Click “Submit“
I hope this article helped you learn how to change your residential address in OCBC. You may also want to see our guide on how to update your phone number too.
- When splitting of bills after a gathering or buying stuff online, it is common to do a bank transfer from your ...
- Looking for an UOB (United Overseas Bank Limited) branch location in Singapore? You can find the nearest outlet easily with the list ...
- Not sure why you would want to request bank statement from POSB/DBS since you probably already have e-statement. But since you ...
- You can change the transfer limit for POSB/DBS to a larger amount if you need to transfer a bigger sum of ...
- You deposited a cheque and …. you wondered when the funds will be available after you drop the cheque at ...