You stepped into POSB/DBS branch and you see the number of people waiting.
And you wondered if you should come another day to do your cash deposit.
But you decided to wait. Your stomach growls…
It is then you realized you can do a cash deposit through Cash Deposit Machines. (face-palm)
Cash Deposit Using Cash Deposit Machines (CDM)
You need either of the followings:
- ATM card
- Credit card
- Debit card
At the CDM, you can choose to deposit the money into your own personal account or 3rd party account.
Notes accepted: S$2, S$5, S$10, S$50, S$100 & S$1000 (Up to 200 pieces per transaction)
Cash Deposit Through Post Office
You also have the option to deposit your money at any Post Office.
With your ATM card, you can deposit up to $5000 cash at over 57 Singapore Post outlets island-wide.
I hope this article helped you in depositing your cash conveniently.
- You deposited a cheque and …. you wondered when the funds will be available after you drop the cheque at ...
- This guide shows you how to update your UOB address online. Update your mailing address or residential address promptly in order ...
- Setting up GIRO is an easy way to pay your bills. No more missed bills! This guide shows you how to set up ...
- Did you move to a new place recently? A change of home address is troublesome… but… It is really important to update ...
- Ever wondered if you should change your card PIN number? When is the last time you have actually changed it? It is ...