Do you always worry that you might forget to pay that bill? Especially the credit card bills!
We can keep reminding ourselves to pay that bill, but we are all human. We forget.
Baam! Late payment charges :<
You can avoid late payment fee by applying for GIRO. Automated bill payment.
How To Apply For GIRO POSB/DBS Using iBanking
- Login to POSB/DBS iBanking
Add GIRO Arrangement
- Go to Pay and click on Add GIRO Arrangement
One Time Password
- Enter your OTP when prompted
- Click Login
- Choose the Billing Organization
- Enter the Bill Reference Number
- Enter the Payment Limit amount
- At MY Account, select the account that the money will be paid from
- Click Next
iB Secure PIN
- Enter the 6-digit iB Secure PIN
- Click Submit
- Wait for approval
I hope this article helped you apply for GIRO easily. You may also want to see our guide to canceling POSB/DBS GIRO payment.
- Celebrate Singapore National Day with these exclusive deals offered by the banks! They gives really promotions! OCBC For new OCBC Credit Cards online ...
- You deposited a cheque and …. you wondered when the funds will be available after you drop the cheque at ...
- Take a look at your GIRO arrangement list, you might be very surprised that you have a very long list. It ...
- Looking for a Standard Chartered branch location in Singapore? You can find the nearest outlet easily with the list below with information ...
- You stepped into POSB/DBS branch and you see the number of people waiting. And you wondered if you should come another ...